Spisska Borovicka - 19th theme tourney C 19.10.2007
Peter Gvozdják announces
already his 19th thematical tourney Spisska Borovicka, competition for all kinds of
original problems in 2 moves (#2, =2, h#2, s#2, r=2 etc...) and showing one of the
CYCLONE themes. In addition, at least one checking defence is required.
Twins, more solutions, promoted pieces and any fairy pieces and/or conditions are allowed,
but only computer-tested (C+) problems will be accepted.
The prizes & the judge: bottle & CYCLONE & other books & Peter Gvozdják.
There are two ways of entering:
- You may send the entry by e-mail to Peter Gvozdják at
In that case the entry should be received latest on October 7th.
- You may also give your problems at Rhodes congress personally to Peter Gvozdják.
In that case he should receive your entry before Friday October 19th, 2007, 9.30 A.M.
Some other CCM examples
- fairy #2 by Karol Mlynka
- Lacny cycle with 2x3 checking defences in Lacny cycle and 3 other checks in set play
- fairy #2 by Juraj Lörinc
- Kiss cycle with chinese pieces and active play of white King
- fairy #2 by Juraj Brabec & Ludovit Lehen
- 4-fold Lacny cycle with 3x4 checking defences thanks to the use of supertransmuting kings
- fairy #2 by Karol Mlynka & Juraj Lörinc
- 4-fold Lacny cycle with 2+2 checking defences using transmuting kings from WCCT
- #2 by Vasyl Dyachuk
- 4-fold Djurasevic cycle with only one checking defence out of four
Back to main page of Chess Composition Microweb.